Saturday, September 26, 2009

Well, I have been benched until further notice from running. Boohoo. I was getting headaches when I run for longer than two minutes and they just got worse so I finally went to the doctor and she is ordering tests. I do the tests on Monday so I will post what the results are and hopefully I will be cleared to continue running.

Trouble with the scale this week. I had to reset it and now it tells me that I have gained 5 pounds so I am back up to 169.5. Another Boohoo. I am also weighing with my clothes on now instead of in my birthday suit so it will be the same when I weigh at other places - like the gym - which I haven't been to in ages. I knew I shouldn't have signed that contract. I thought it would make me go more often if I was paying for it....NOT!! Oh yeah, and the doctors scale says more too so I can't get mad at them anymore either. This means that it weighs me in at 173 with my clothes on - triple Boohoo.

I am exercising though, even if its not at the gym. That is a good thing. Now I am back to walking since I can't run. And - get this - I miss running. Never in my life would I have ever imagined that I would like running, much less miss it when I can't do it. Just goes to show that miracles do happen.

2 comments:

  1. i think its awesome that you miss running - and you'll be back at it in no time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that once I start running I get hooked!! You'll be back to running in no time!

    ReplyDelete