Wednesday, August 5, 2009

The love/hate relationship with the scale is on the hate side today. I knew I had gained so my new start weight for the new Sisterhood challenge is 165.

The new challenge calls for us to form a new habit for 21 days. They listed 10 habits that are good things to do and some of them I already do - like the water and breakfast - but I know that if I take on too many I will burn myself out, so I am only doing three. I am most terrible at getting in my exercise and so I am going to try to get enough in to burn an extra 500 calories a day. This will include the stretching so I will list that one as well and I need to get into the habit of taking my vitamins.

Thats my list and I am sticking to it.

3 comments:

  1. you're really gonna be bustin it burning 500 calories a day! very impressive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck, Margie!! Be careful not to wear yourself out burning 500 calories day! That's a lot of working out!!!

    Good luck with all your new habits this week and thanks so much for joining our challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Christy! Don't wear yourself out!!

    Good luck this challenge!

    ReplyDelete