Monday, November 15, 2010

After a summer of therapy and some powerful wishful thinking, praying, and all of the above, I am better. I am now ready to get back to this quest to get healthy.

I have started Nutrisystem. It was recommended by my therapist and he said that when he and his wife tried it, the weight just fell off , so....here I started on November 3rd. I lost four pounds the first week and I only weigh in once a week so we shall see what Wednesday brings.

Most of the food is really good. Their marinara sauce is awesome and their white sauce )for alfredo and stuff like that) is NOT awesome, so I am replacing all of the white sauce things with the marinara sauce entrees for next month. Some of the entrees I have to tweek a little to make them better, but over-all it is really good.

The best thing about Nutrisystem is that you don't get hungry. There is so much food and since it is high in fiber, you stay full. Some days I have a hard time getting all the food in. I called to see if I had to eat it all and they said yes, so I get it in - barely.

Now I just have to start walking again and that should make it even better.

No comments:

Post a Comment