Saturday, September 11, 2010

So Glad Summer is Over

I am so glad that summer is over in Tucson. It was yucky hot. Every year I swear that I am going to buy some window air conditioners and every year goes by and still no air conditioners. Swamp coolers are great most of the time, but when the Monsoon comes - ugh!!

Well, there is another challenge at Shrinking Jeans and I wish with all my heart that I could participate. I really need it. I know, I know, I say that every time I get on this blog and then never do anything about it. Such is my life.

I finally go back to the doctor to see what can be done about a ruptured disc in my neck. I have a feeling that it will have to be surgery, but I really am not wanting to do that. The therapy is fine, but then I mess it all up when I go back to work. The doctor says to quit working, but is she going to pay my bills?.....I think not.

So here I am, wishing love and luck to all the gals at the Sisterhood to do well in this new challenge. I so wanted to join this time because I know I do so much better when there is a team depending on me. But because of my condition (ha - that sounds funny) I will not be able to participate in the fitness part of it. Therapist says that I can only do the recumbent bike. So.... I will join you in spirit and try to lose some along with you, but not officially.

Hugs and Luck to you all on the challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment