Thursday, October 15, 2009

I am back at 167, which is where I was when I started the last challenge at the Sisterhood. I guess that will have to be okay since 'it is what it is' and I had gained 5 pounds during the challenge. I still think my scale is off or maybe its the house. I can put the scale in different places and it says different things so the house is off kilter.

I was off the running last week. I got headaches again but not from the running itself. I think its my sinus headaches coming back. Time to get the Neti Pot out again. I also was wearing a headband and it was really tight so I had quit using that and the headaches got better. I think I was squeezing my poor brain too tight...lol...those blood vessels need to breathe to work right!! Anyway, I am doing alot of yard work so that is helping burn the calories since we have two acres - that can be alot of work. Plus I got that new Pilates workout with the resistance bands. I really like it.

I made the veggie soup so I now have something to put in my mouth that won't pile on the points and ruin my day. I can eat that when I get hungry and still stay under my points. It is working because I lost the 5 pounds that I had gained. Its a constant struggle but I got myself into this weight so I will get myself out.

1 comment:

  1. i sure hope you can get to a point where increasing your runs doesn't give you a headache!

    ReplyDelete