Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Okay, here I go with my first Diet Blog. Maybe I should say New Lifestyle Blog. Here I will post my efforts to get this weight off once and for all and share it with all of you who are on this same journey. We can do this and we all know how - its just the "geturdone" part that is hard. But with a renewed outlook and some help from my friends who are on this same road I will succeed.
When I joined a challenge at www.shrinkingjeans.net I was at 173 lbs and that is not good for my heart...and I love my heart so you would think that I would treat it better. After all, it is what will keep me alove for a very long time. I am now at 162 and I am pumped!! I hope that this challenge will continue for a while.
I am with the Lime Team and when we first started we were at the top of the leaderboard but have since been bumped off - hopefully we will get back up there for the finale.

No comments:

Post a Comment